016. Lunchtime BABLing – Breaking into AI Ethics (Part 2)
In this Q&A session, Shea talks about strategies for applying the skills you already have to the emerging field of AI ethics, governance, and policy consulting? This is a follow-up to our first webinar on the topic.
1. Do I need an advanced degree to work in responsible AI?
2. How do I know what topics to focus on?
3. Do I need programming skills to work in responsible AI?
4. Where can I find training in AI ethics?
Available on YouTube, Streamcast, and all major Podcast streaming platforms.